DTCP Approved Layouts Analysis For Enhancing
The right kind of real estate investment in the right place is the right decision for real estate investments.
- We are very careful in all our selections in our life for immediate satisfaction and tomorrow’s betterment.
- Transparency is great in DTCP approved layouts, The advantage is “ what you see, is what you get “.
- DTCP – is a body responsible for the planning and development of urban and rural areas in their jurisdiction.
- The layout means the division of land into plots exceeding eight in numbers by introducing a new road in areas other than Chennai Metropolitan Planning Area.
- Offers are better with long-term perspectives.
- The owners want to get the advantage of owning the land without any hassles.
- The developing nature of the DTCP approved layouts helps our investment get manifold in the future.
A Brief About Dtcp Approved Layouts
- The Directorate of Town Country Planning ( DTCP ) has come into existence under the Government of Tamilnadu Town and Country Planning Act ( T and CP Act ), 1971.
- DTCP is a body responsible for the planning and development of urban and rural areas in their jurisdiction.
- Before DTCP, there was the T and CP Act, which stands for Town and Country Planning Act.
- Government of Tamilnadu Town and Country Planning Act ( T and CP Act ), 1971 by repealing Town Planning Act 1920.
- The Directorate Of Town Country Planning ( DTCP ) headed by the Director is functioning under the Tamil Nadu T and CP Act, 1971.
- It functions under the control of the Housing and Urban Development Department ( H and UD ) of the secretariat. ( Ministry ).
- The department has its jurisdiction over the entire Tamilnadu except for Chennai.
- Chennai comes under the Chennai Metro Development Area ( CMDA ).
- The Head Office of DTCP is in Anna Salai, Chennai.
- There are 13 Regional Offices of DTCP spread across the State.
- There is also another approval authority under DTCP, which is known as LPA ( Local Planning Authority ).
- LPA Offices are located in 11 of the Tamilnadu corporation.
- This LPA is a subcommittee of DTCP approved layouts.
- The approvals given by LPA are also valid as it falls under DTCP Approved Layouts
Aims / Goals Of The DTCP Approved Layouts
- To provide effective land development plans with adequate infrastructural facilities for a conducive living environment required for the society.
- This is achieved by integrating the physical, economic as well as social planning for the desired
- Conditions viz.., physiography, the pattern of urbanization, traditional practices, socio-economic equalities, etc., prevalent in different parts of the towns and villages.
- To achieve socio-economic development of the state through systematic development and regulation of growth of urban and rural areas of the State through Master plans/New Town Development plans and detailed Development plans.
- To arrest the rural migration to cities and towns by rural-urban integration through regional plans.
- To preserve the historical, heritage, and Tourism important places in the State.
- To protect environmentally and ecologically sensitive areas of the State.
Plan Area In Dtcp Approved Layouts
- Plan areas are those areas in Tamilnadu other than CMDA areas, wherein the Department of Town and Country Planning has prepared Master plans which are duly approved by the Government.
- The plan area is the one wherein the Master plan for entire areas with zonation ( namely: Residential, Commercial, Educational, Public and Senior Public, Industrial and Agricultural ) has been done by this department community development.
- Any development in these areas should conform to the Zoning and in case development is not confirmed to zonation reclassification will have to be obtained from the Government.
- In Non-plan areas, the technical sanction of the Directorate has to be obtained and if the development is in a wetland the NOC from the DISTRICT Collector is a prerequisite.
- Planning permission is the permission to be obtained under the Town and Country Planning Act 1971 before carrying out any development in the land/building in both plan and non-plan areas.
- The planning permission is valid for 3 years and it can be renewed for another period of 3 years on the application before one month of the expiry of the first permission
The Necessary Activities Required For Planning Permission
Any Kind of construction, for residential, commercial, Industrial, and Institutional, and formation of layout require Planning Permission.
- The building construction can be one of the following types viz ordinary building, special building, Group development, and Multi-storied building.
- There is a prescribed form for applying for planning permission, these forms can be obtained from the local planning authority or other offices of the Town and Country Planning department or these can be downloaded from this website.
- If all the legal documents are submitted as per the checklist and plans are as per norms, Planning permission may be issued within a maximum of 45 days.
- Planning permission is required in both plan and non-plan areas. ( under sec. 47 (A) of the Town and Country Planning Act, 1971 ).
Layout Permission Number (Lp.no)
The LP Number means Layout Permission Number. It is issued by the Competent Town Planning authority of local bodies after inspecting every technical aspect and checking whether the layout is safe for real estate development projects.
Documents Required For DTCP Approved Layouts
- Documents from the Tahsildar
- FMB / Town survey sketch Yes/ No
- Patta / Chitta / Town Survey Land Records ( TSLR ) Yes / No.
- “ A” Register abstract Yes / No.
- Village Map copies Yes / No – 5.
- The self-attested copies of lease deed or sale deed documents.
- Patta copies in the name of the owner.
- EC for 13 years.
- Certificate of legal possession.
- NOC from Rescue Service Department.
- If access is gained from approved layout, roads registered gift deed copy with notary public attestation along with layout plan.
- 2 sets of applications in the prescribed format ( layout application forms ) should be submitted to the local body by the applicant with necessary enclosures ( enclosures to go with layout applications ) and 5 copies of the proposed layout drawing at the local body.
- Layout applications – Approval by the Regional Office
- Approval of layouts is issued only by the Town and Country Planning Department.
- New norms for granting layout approval in T.N.
- Building permission from the competent Authority.
The DTCP Approval For DTCP Approved Layouts Online
- If you are looking for DTCP approval online, you have to fill out the DTCP Online application 2021 by visiting the DTCP Official portal.
- If the Layout is not DTCP approved Layout then it may lose out on a lot of facilities by the Govt of TN.
How To Check DTCP Approved Layouts In Tamilnadu?
- First, ask DTCP approved Layouts No /year,
- If these details are not available, then ask them to provide the survey with no of the layout city planning.
- Land layout sanctioned by DTCP from the year 2011 – 2012 can be verified online on the DTCP website www.tn.gov.in/tcp/ In case if you got the approval no and year.
Step 1. Go to DTCP Site – https://www.tngov.n/tcp/
- To cross-check the DTCP approval, just go to https://www.tn.gov.in/tcp/landuse.html
- Here, you will see a list that will show you the approvals year-wise.
- This allows you to check whether the land you are buying has DTCP approved layouts or not.
Step 2. Then click on the land use details shown and then click on land use information.
Step 3. Then a new page will open with different information.
Step 4. On that page, click on “ Query layout details by approval no”.
Step 5. Then another new page will open and on the new page, select the approval office. If you don’t know the approval office, ask the Layout people who are selling the plots to you.
Step 6. Then after selecting the approving office, enter the approval no and year.
Step 7. Once you have clicked on “ ok”, you will get the approval details.
Step 8. To view the layout, click on the view layout button once you click on it, you will get to see the layout PDF as shown.
- Similarly, Land layouts sanctioned by CMDA from the year 2000 can be verified online on the CMDA website www.cmdachennai.gov.in
Layout Registration Scheme
Proper Clearance From The District Collector Has To Be Obtained (Was Obtained)
- A minimum of 9meters road width should be maintained.
- 10% open space.
- For sites exceeding 2,500 sq.m, a site plan ensuring 10% reservation for open space reservation land is a must.
- Civic amenities like roads, water supply, drainage, street lights should be provided (or) provision must be there.
- Approvals will be granted after the provision of the stormwater drain, tar road, water connections, and street lighting.
- Directorate of Town and country planning approval.
If LRS Is Not Properly Done.
- No building permits will be given.
- Such layout plots will be treated as continuing offenses and exemplary penalties as per law would be levied.
- It may lose out on a lot of facilities by the Govt of TN.
Regularisation Of Unapproved Layouts
The Regularization Of Unapproved Layouts Consists Of Two Stages
The layout is to be regularized by CMDA/LPA/Regional Deputy Directors of Town and Country Planning Department concerned who will examine and issue an in-principle approved layout framework plan to the concerned local body.
The local body concerned will issue a regularization order and regularization plan for the layout as per the in-principle approved layout framework plan after confirming the ownership of the layout and collection of the balance regularization charge including other applicable charges.
The Pros Are The Proteins
The Pros of Investments are the Proteins For The Investment On DTCP Approved Layouts Properties.
- Non-risky investment of stable nature with long-term financial security is good.
- It is generally a low investment with high returns in the future.
- One can but assured that the investment made in such properties is appreciated in a short duration.
- The good realization value is sure in the future.
- Plots are ready to build nature.
- The advantage of going ahead with the construction without wasting time for approvals and connections.
- The constructions or any other plans can be carried out immediately.
- The uniqueness
- Simple application procedure
- Quick processing
- Minimum paper-work
- The possibility of quick processing with minimum documentation
- The approvals will be possible within a short time.
- Approved layouts are entitled to bank loans with minimum hassles.
- The bank loan processing will be quick
- Fixed guarantee
- Free from legal wrangling
- The basic infrastructure is fully developed and handed over to the buyer.
- Morale boost for peace of mind and sense of secured feeling.
- The time factor is ready to build in nature.
- The possibility of being free from the strain and fatigue of undergoing the tedious application and approach process with EB office for proper electrical connections, metro offices for the water line connections, and the huge expenses for constructing drainage disposal.
- No maintenance charges are required and the buyers can buy the land without worrying about paying a maintenance fee in the future.
- And also it helps us to avoid unnecessary money expenses and wastage of time with fatigue.
- It helps us to be free from all kinds of land disputes.it helps us with hassle-free movement.
- And it is unique and it is highly impossible in other kinds of investments.
- The offers are of budget-friendly nature to cater to all the sectors and segments of all categories.
- This possibility of realization is very very advantageous.
- The non-risky investment option with long-term financial security.
- There is no problem with the plot connecting roads.
- The right investment at the right time is very important, For an easy investment option we will guide you through our suggestion
Things To Be Avoided
- Luring advertisements with false hopes.
- The newspapers and other media channels attract consumers with new mind-boggling advertisements.
- The deals look very attractive with less authenticity.
- It is essential to check for DTCP approved layouts status.
- There are chances for innocent people to fall prey to them without checking the authenticity of all property details properly.
- The tragedy of losing hard-earned money may happen.
- The people started to recognize and appreciate the well-organized and ready-to-move-in nature.
- The presence of all factors gives confidence about the possibility of getting a very high appreciation value in the future.
- The time is taken for the registration process and also the simplicity of the documentation process is very impressive factors in DTCP approved layouts.
- Need to know more details about Legal documents refer to our blog