Why is Guduvanchery a Preferred Destination for Most People from the City?
A Vision In A Real Estate Perspective – Why Guduvanchery is progress and a prosperous place in the next 15 – 20 years?
- The real estate market of a specific region is affected by factors that are specific to that region.
- The real estate business of an area will gain momentum due to urbanization, Growth of the IT sector, and the development of affordable housing.
- The proper commutation and improved facilities will help a region soar in popularity.
- The proposed projects in an area will always act as a catalyst for the growth of the area.
- It is clear that in the future Guduvanchery real estate market is going to have more progress and demand.
- The demand for the plot in Guduvanchery is set to grow manifold in the next 10 years.
Expected Growth In Industries And Business in Guduvanchery
- The TIDCO selected 250 acres of land in Potheri and 100 acres of land near DLF in Chennai for their proposed project Financial Tech city in a “ Hub and spoke” model.
- The hub and spoke model financial tech city will have international banks and stock exchange centers at their place.
- A good number of business transactions will take place regularly in the Financial tech city.
- The Potheri is in Kattupakkam, Kanchipuram district. The nearby Maraimalai Nagar, Guduvanchery, will benefit significantly from this proposed project.
- Approximately 25,000 to 30,000 people will get job opportunities from this proposed project.
- Tremendous growth will happen in these areas.
Capital Land India Division
- The capital land India division, a Singapore-based multinational company invested 1500 crores for the Pallavaram tech park.
- They selected 23 acres for their project “ International Tech Park – Pallavaram tech park “on ITPC roads near Pallavaram.
- The expected job opportunities will be 35,000 to 45,000 in numbers.
Massive Expansion Of Existing Companies
- The Mahindra ford car company and IT sector companies ZOHO, TCS, Cognizant, Infosys are doing well and they have massive expansion programs with a good number of projects.
- Many more new IT companies have a plan to establish their business at Guduvanchery soon.
Rise In Real Estate Business
- Plots are of multiple sizes, multiple areas, and at multiple locations more of residential nature than commercial.
- The population of the Guduvanchery and all the nearby locations have a long-time desire of owning a plot of their budget.
- The affordable range makes this middle class come forward for the purchase of plots in chennai.
- Real estate people are able to feel the pulse and are very active to grab the chances then and there. All the above factors lead to an increase in the number of people in the real estate business.
Recognition For Retail Businesses
- An increase in the IT sector leads to huge cash income and income growth in the surrounding areas.
- This in turn serves as a motivation for people to start and open many retail outlets.
- The retail people realized the untapped potential. So quality retail space is beginning to grow in residential areas.
F and B – Food and Beverage Services
- There has been a large increase in F and B operations in Chennai.
- Each major F and B brand has at least 10 outlets in different parts of the city.
- There is a well-expected growth of F and B operations In this area due to expected demand.
Proposed Metro And Monorail Projects
- The Metro Railway Service – Metro phase 2 project will provide service between the airport and Kilambakkam. This project will be completed in 2025.
- A new Railway line between Guduvanchery and Sriperumbudur is proposed for better commutation between the two areas.
- Vandalur to Puzhal and Velachery – Monorail project is a new monorail project on the pipeline for better connectivity between the areas.
Progress In Perungalathur Flyover Project
- The Rs.206 crore” Perungalathur flyover project ” will be completed in Oct. 2022.
- It will improve the connectivity between the areas for all purposes.
Progress In Chennai International Airport Phase 2
- The airport authority of India is continuing the construction of Chennai international airport phase ll in a well-phased manner.
- The estimated cost of the project is Rs.2476 crores. And the project is expected to be completed in Dec. 2022.
- It has been designed with Advanced features and world-class facilities have been planned to handle both international and domestic flights simultaneously.
- The Guduvanchery is just 21 km from the airport. It will get very good advantages from national and international flight services.
- The IT Sector people will get very much benefitted from this service. They are supposed to do frequent traveling in their field.
Progress In Kilambakkam CMBT Mofussil Bus Terminus
- The proposed Kilambakkam CMBT mofussil bus terminus will be 10 times bigger than the Koyambedu bus terminus.
- The project site lies between Vandalur and Urapakkam.
- The total cost of the project is 394 crores. The total area is 88.25 acres.9.9 acres is allocated to park MTC buses and 350 buses can be parked at a time. 2 acres is for bikes and motorcycles parking.
- It will provide a place for ATM Centres, Medical Shops, 2 Restaurants, a Mall, 49 Shops of all kinds, and a conversion center.
- The conversion center will display all famous goods from all the districts of Tamilnadu.
- This Kilambakkam CMBT mofussil bus terminus will tremendously increase the commutation within the city and other parts of Tamilnadu and other cities.
- This connectivity will be very useful for the speedy development and business growth of this area.