A proper guideline of land for sale
Table of Contents
Our people are traditional investors on land for sale. A lot of Investment options are available for all categories of people. Many areas have recently undergone major developments, especially in terms of infrastructure. The nearness to IT hubs in some areas assures tremendous growth with proper roads and basic amenities in the future. This fascinates many investors to look for plot for sale in those areas.
Investing in the future and current developing areas with all reasonable amenities will be the best one. Many peripheral areas are seeing decent growth in the real estate business. This gives wider options towards land for sale.
The land investments are extremely capital intensive with correct legal advice, proper documents, and verification of the relevant information of the property.
Do Proper Research:
The following search is important to find the best land for sale for Investment purpose
- The location advantage of the land for sale.
- The priority for basic amenities and the social structure of the land for sale.
- Forecast the cost of the land for sale will increase in the future / remain the same or may go down.
- The authenticity of the land for sale and verification of all relevant documents.
Perfect Place For Land For Sale
The following Location analysis to be done before selecting the land for sale for the Investment purpose.
- Don’t get lured by low-cost deals such as less-priced land for sale and large plot areas for a low value. A step-by-step procedure is a must even though the deal looks very nice.
- Find out whether the land for sale is in areas that are in the developing stage and the current square feet rates are reasonable. The land value increases gradually in the future.
- Select such areas before it reaches the saturation point. One of the best places to invest now in Chennai. Understand the benefits of investing in the plots for sale in Chennai.
- Check the land Value Appreciation is guaranteed for the land for sale. Find out how much the land cost was 5-10 years back and how much it cost today. It will give the growth rate value of the land for sale.
- Forecast whether the land cost will increase in the future or remain the same or may go down.
Clear Layout/Plot Boundary:
Some areas face plot boundary problems. A perfect planned layout with a clear plot boundary is important to avoid plot boundary problems.
The area with clear plot boundaries is considered the best land for sale.
Groundwater Level and Water Quality:
- The groundwater level must be checked to avoid water scarcity and water shortage problems.
- It is best to check the hardness of water by using TDS Meter. The water should not be very salty. The water level and quality of water are also very important for the selection of the best land for sale.
- The Maintenance expenses of the land are the water, and electricity expenses. They are calculated on the basis of square meter reading and measured at regular intervals.
- Check whether the intervals are on a monthly or yearly basis.
Electrical / Water/ Drainage Connections:
- Check whether the area has proper provisions for water supply, electricity & drainage connections.
- It helps one to go for immediate construction without any waiting period.
- The ready-to-build nature makes this area the best land for sale.
- Connectivity of the land for sale – Confirm the location of the land for sale considering the proximity and connectivity to the vital areas in the town.
- The accessibility to all areas of the town will fetch the investor more return on investment in the future for plots in guduvanchery.
Availability Of Appreciable Amenities:
- The people prefer the areas which ensure a coveted lifestyle with top amenities. It helps one to select the best land for sale. The list of the top amenities are as below
- Self-sustained township for all the needs
- Hospitals & Health care centers
- Educational institutions
- Temples and Meditation centers of all religion
- Free from Traffic congestion
- Free from Noise congestion
- Availability of child play area
- Ensure secured living with Peace of mind
Checklists To Understand Before Buying The Land For Sale:
Verify and make sure that all the necessary approvals and licenses of the land for sale are in the hand of the issuer.
CMDA and DTCP Approval:
- Verify whether the Land for sale has proper CMDA & DTCP approvals.
- Verify whether registered with Tamilnadu Real Estate Regulation Authority.
Patta, Chitta, and Adangal – Land Records:
Land records are very important. It clearly shows the property-related transactions such as transfer of ownership, property mortgage, etc. In Tamilnadu, a series of land records called Patta, Chitta are prepared to signify ownership of land or property.
The Government issues a legal document called “Patta” in the name of the actual owner of the property. This document provides details such as
- Patta number
- District / Taluk / Village
- Property ownership
- Survey No
- The total area of Land
- Property tax details
The Government issues a land revenue record called “Chitta”. It gives the details of the following
- Land area
- Property owner name
- Type of land
Documents required to apply for Patta and Chitta are as below
- E.B.bill or previous property tax receipt for proof of ownership.
- The sale deed photocopy should be submitted to the Tashildar office for Authentication.
Adangal document provides the following details Patta Lands nature
Assessed wasteland nature
Checklists Of Property Documents:
- One must collect complete property documents at the time of purchase of the property.
- Otherwise, the buyers will struggle at the time of sale of the property.
Sale Deed Document/Mother Deed Document/Title Deed Document:
- The most important legal document is the Sale deed. The Sale deed confirms the Sale of the property. And also it confirms the transfer of the ownership of the property. It is authentic proof of ownership of property by the owner.
- Normally Sale deed is executed after the execution of the Sale Agreement. The sale deed confirms that the terms and conditions detailed in the Sale Agreement as agreed upon between the buyer and seller have complied. It is compulsory to register a Sale deed within 4 months in the Sub Register Office from the date of execution.
List Of Other Documents To Be Checked Before Purchasing a Land for Sale:
- Encumbrance Certificate for the last 15 years.
- The Statutory Authority certificate for Building Construction
- NOC from Electricity Department
- NOC from Pollution Control Board
- NOC from Water works / Air port Authority.
- The RTC Extracts
- The Katha Certificate and Extracts
- The Mutation Register Extracts
- The Joint Development Agreement
- General Power of Attorney
- The Sale Agreement with the Seller
- Allotment letter.
- Payment Receipts
- Property Tax Receipts
- The people prefer the areas which ensure a convenient living with all basic facilities. This makes the people select the land for sale in those areas.
- The expansion of IT hubs in some areas assures tremendous growth with proper roads and basic amenities in the future. This fascinates many investors to look for land for sale in those areas.
- The day-by-day developments are great in some areas. Some areas are considered as fast-developing areas with the best social infrastructure and excellent future expansion possibilities.
- Major cities expand to include the suburbs and the areas beyond. In peripheries, the investors are getting excellent infrastructure at affordable rates. Here the people have multiple options to choose the land for sale.
- Namma family Builder & Developer Pvt Ltd offers the best land for sale in chennai. The great advantage is the Land for sale areas is surrounded by all the high-class facilities one needs and desires.