The Best Predominant Of Land Price In Chennai
- Land price in Chennai becomes more predominant as it is a promising investment zone. Also, it complies with a hub of the suburbs and the areas beyond.
- The presence of many of the world’s leading IT companies, the presence of plenty of health care centers, Educational Institutions, Entertainment zones, and all types of Industries increase the business growth and countries economy to land for investment.
- Chennai city is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan cities.
- It inhales all kinds of modern-day conveniences and tremendous job opportunities.
- A huge increase in the amount of migrant population from other areas is seen in recent years for growth.
- In addition, it stands as supreme strong connectivity to other cities.
- Finally, the growth rate over the past few years enhances a great deal for many Builders in Chennai
Investment Plan and Site – Size Selection of land Price in Chennai
- The investment plans differ from person to person. The return on investment is not the same with all types of investment. But the return on investment is highly appreciable in land for sale.
- The investor invests his/her precious money and expects his current and future needs to be fulfilled. So that the best investment on earth is the investment on earth.
- The financial position, amount of savings, and available bank loan facilities decide our site selection. The square feet rates will be high for the premium sites.[ areas ].
- It is essential to have clarity about the sites to be visited for the selection of the best one according to our budget.
The credibility of Builders and Developers - land Price In Chennai
- Verify their past and current projects for our queries and references.
- Builders are the best way to build our dream home according to our own taste and style.
- The builder brings out innovation, sustainability, and property to the real estate industry.
- Prefer the Best Builders in Chennai before buying a plot.
- There will be clear documentation, the proper focus, and forecast on location, current facilities as well as on upcoming facilities.
- Finally, research and approach a reputed and reliable builder in the area and clearly explain your specific needs, location preferences, and budget.
- The direct approach with the builder and developer is very important for your property selection and maximum avoid and don’t approach marketing persons separately.
CMDA and DTCP Approval for land Price In Chennai
- Location plays a major role when it comes to checking land rates in Chennai.
- Constructing a home for personal use – Make sure that it is located in a residential area that supports comfortable living.
- Construction for Commercial purpose – Focus on areas with already established business hubs or in emerging locations that promise future developments.
- The combined purpose of both Residential and Commercial – Focus on areas with corner plots that will satisfy both purposes.
- Investing with resale plans – Look for places where builders and developers will be interested. Some places in Chennai are favorite destinations for investors who look forward to making a high profit.
- Importance of Environmental factors – Make sure that the places should not get frequently affected by natural calamities like cyclones and floods and should not be very near to lakes and ponds. Avoid sloppy and unshaped lands.
Size to access before buying land for investment
- The Floor Space Index (FSI) is an important factor before buying land for investment. It actually shows how much % of the total square feet area of the land should be used for construction purposes. It differs from state to state. The range is. 8FSI – 2FSI.
- Additional 30 % Premium FSI, 40% Premium FSI are possible.
- If the connecting road to the plot is of size from 30 feet to 40 feet, then 30% extra square feet can be used. If the connecting road to the plot is of size from 40 feet to 60 feet, then 40% extra square feet can be used.
- Check the actual square feet offered a match with the FSI of the land price in Chennai.
- It is very important that we can use only the FSI value of the plot for construction purposes.
- Check whether satisfy the current and immediate space requirements.
- Check whether it has the extra land area to satisfy our future expansion process if any in our future.
- If one wants to invest and resale after some time, then it should be of minimum 900 square feet. Because the small sizes will not get much attraction and demand, the struggle is high to resale small areas of sizes from 500 – 800 square feet.
- Always avoid unshaped land and avoid wastage of land.
- Visit the site physically and verify the length and breadth of the plot are of the correct size by asking the people to do the measurements in our presence.
- It is very important. As an investor, we have every right to check and verify the land price in Chennai.
Social Infrastructure around the plot
- Superior connectivity and excellent infrastructure are the reason for high-value appreciation for the land rate in Chennai.
- Comfortable approach – The plot you buy should have local and national connectivity to all the areas around Chennai. If the area is near to the railway station and the Metro railway network then it will enhance the comfortable approach.
- Check whether the government has future plans for the areas nearby the plot you are going to buy so that we can analyze whether is safe to buy plots in Chennai, which means the advantage or disadvantage to buying plots in the specific location.
- Strategic Location – It enhances mobility and accessibility to educational institutions, offices, IT parks, hospitals, marriage halls, clubs, malls, and all kinds of need satisfying shops and bazaars.
- Hub Nature – The hub of nature improves our time management and hassle-free movement.
- Distance Factor – The distance from the main road and main junction should be favorable and feasible for living.
- Scope of Growth – If the level of upcoming new projects of both State, Central government sectors and Private sectors in the area is highly appreciable and If the area is surrounded by plenty of IT parks and Industrial Hubs, then the scope of growth of the area will be tremendous.
Size of the Road
The size of the connecting road from the plot has an impact on the value of the plot. If it is
40 feet road – Best
30 feet road – Better
23 feet road – Good
- If the size is below 23 feet, then the acceptability is very low. At the same time movement of two vehicles is difficult on 23 feet roads.
Safety Factors on the land for sale in Chennai
- Make sure that there are no overhead cables across the land.
- Ensure no water logging problems during the rainy days/rainy season.
- Both daytime and nighttime safety are important.
- Check the proper required legal documents.
Ready to Build Plots
- A plot with ready piping connections to provisions for metro water, provisions for electricity, and provisions for drainage is called ready to build plots.
- These types of plots are most preferred and more advantageous for investment and also for resalable in future for no waiting period for these connections.
- Traffic congestion area comes underdeveloped area part, for which rate will be hike always in future.
Peace of Mind
The following are the most important five factors, that are considered for peace of mind:
- The environment should be eco-friendly nature.
- The environment should be free from noise pollution.
- Encourages a healthy lifestyle with all kinds of basic amenities.
- Accessibility to religion centers for all types of religious people.
- Free from Traffic congestion.
- Chennai recently underwent major developmental changes, especially in terms of infrastructure. The region has already started gaining momentum among investors and home seekers.
- The demand for plots in Chennai has increased as there is a speedy growth with excellent connectivity, a good number of upcoming projects, day by day developments with excellent infrastructure.
- The scope of exponential growth in the electronic industry makes many of the world’s leading IT companies plan for expansion and future investments. This leads to a tremendous increase in land value.
- The wide and expansive road structures with supreme connectivity, tremendous business developments with a high level of job opportunities have lured many to look for land prices in Chennai.
- An influx of global lifestyle with all the modern-day conveniences and improved socio-economic conditions increase the Migrant population due to an increase in job opportunities.
- The migrant population tends to check the land price in Chennai and invest in land and settle.
- As the city expands to include the suburbs and the areas beyond, there is a lot of real estate transactions taking place.
- Chennai is a favorite destination and promising investment zone for investors who look forward to making a high profit from their investments.
- The plot buyers have multiple options to choose from according to their
This Post Has 4 Comments
As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling great , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.
Thanks for your good reply
magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!
Thanks for your valuable feedback.