The Best Ways to Utilize Low Budget Simple House Design
Low Budget Simple House Design
Generally speaking, if a person likes to build a house in the cheapest way, First of all, Plan for the entire place of the Square or Rectangular land. By doing this the person has simplified the house designs.
If you are concerned about the square or rectangular shaped house don’t worry, it will make an exterior design more exciting with Lighting, Shutters, and landscaping Decorations.
Another part of the classical look of the house is hidden in the roof. In fact, there are plenty of roof designs that will transform your low budget home into a Hi-Fi look.
Moreover, in this article, I will share some tips on how to build a low budget simple house design and make its exterior designs seem like a modern house.
Low Budget Simple House Design - Single Floor
- When we Build a Low Budget simple house design Single Floor it totally consists of a Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom with Attached Toilet Bathroom, Common Toilet Bathroom and Outer range of Staircase.
- It is totally covered with below 600sq.ft
- The Living Room is exactly 174 square feet in area and 15’6”x11’9 “in size. It has two windows, one on the front and another one on the right. The total budget is under 12,00,000/- only
- The Kitchen is 48 square feet in area and 8’x6’ in size. It has one window on the Front Side the position of this will be considered as Vastu Shastra
- The Bedroom is Approximately 146 square feet in area and 11’2”x 11’ in size. It has one window on the Right side top and in the bedroom also one attached toilet bathroom its 4’x5’8” in Size
- Common Toilet Bathroom is exactly 20 square feet in area and 4′ x 5’ in size and in the Top it has ventilation facilities
- Finally, these are the Low Budget Single Floor House Design, it is also known as Vastu house Design or Vastu House Plan
Low Budget Simple House Design - Modern 3 Bedroom
- Is it possible to have a 3 bedroom house on a low budget simple house design, Yeah, it is possible. How do you think that is? I will explain the answer to your question below
- Instead of getting frustrated with the amount you have, build your house the way you want it and keep what you have. Use some tricks
- Small land should not be a barrier to your dream home, make your home beautiful and comfortable with property arrangement
- On small land, you should focus on one area of the living room with the dining area, because it is the place where the family gathers and chats with your dear family and friends.
- Furthermore, when building a modern 3 bedroom house on a low budget it has a total of 7 partitions
- 1 Car Porch
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Living Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Common Toilet
- It is totally covered with 1183 square feet
- The Living Room is exactly 276.3 square feet in area and 13’9”x 20’1″ in size. It has two windows, one on the front and another one on the right. The total budget is under 23,60,000/- only
- The Kitchen is 100 square feet in area and 10′ x 10’ in size. It has one window on the Front Side
- The 1st Bedroom is Approximately 157 square feet in area and 10’x 11’4’’ in size in the bedroom. Also one attached toilet bathroom is 5′ x 4′ in Size. It has one window. 2nd Bedroom is totally 9’7’’ x 10’ It has one window and also one attached toilet bathroom is 4’1’’ x 6′ in Size in the bedroom, 3rd Bedroom is total of 103 square feet in area
- Common Toilet Bathroom is exactly 30 square feet in area and 7’6’’ x 4’ in size and in the Top it has ventilation facilities