Dear User, Welcome to www.nammafamilybuilder.com. Kindly read the following site related information, user details, and terms and conditions before proceeding to using our website, through this you agree to our terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions along with the information appearing on this page (together with the documents referred to in them) set out the terms on which you may make use of this website, whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of this website includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our website. By proceeding to view our website or any part of it, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these terms which shall constitute the entire binding agreement between you and the Company.
These terms may be varied by the Company from time to time and the revised terms will be deemed to apply at the relevant time in respect of your registration and/or use of our website. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made as they are binding on you. Please read these terms carefully before you start to use our website, as these will apply to your use of our website. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by: The terms of this User Agreement & Applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
WHEREIN, KINDLY UNDERSTAND THAT
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up-to-date. Make sure the information provided is true solely.
- nammafamilybuilder.com provides every user with real estate services like plot for sale, subject to the conditions that Any user who visits or signs up at nammafamilybuilder.com accepts these terms and conditions. Furthermore, they will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to any such service or business, when they use the current or future services at nammafamilybuilder.com, even if it is not mentioned in the website of nammafamilybuilder.com.
- If you do not agree or comply with any of the terms and conditions, you must not use or access nammafamilybuilder.com. In case of any query related to these Terms and Conditions, email@example.com.It is the sole responsibility of the Customers buying properties using nammafamilybuilder.com to verify the accuracy of all information including legal information like rights, ownership etc., provided about the property.
- If you operate on nammafamilybuilder.com in a fashion which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions laid herein, we block your access and/or seek legal intervention to compensate for your misuse of the nammafamilybuilder.com and related sites.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information and all the activities that occur under your account/s. Accessing any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, rent or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible & answerable for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NFBD PVT.LTD. and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account.
- You should also note that the Information available on this Internet site cannot be considered as a substitute for professional advice on legal, financial or real estate subject matters. The Directors, Officers, and Agents belonging to NFBD PVT.LTD. and its related entities are responsible for maintaining this Internet site and endeavour to ensure that the information provided on this site are correct. However, there is no warranty or guarantee on the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the information contained on the site.
- nammafamilybuilder.com disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from the Internet site at nammafamilybuilder.com.
- We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under his User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND SITE RESTRICTIONS
- All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of NFBD PVT.LTD. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any Trademark without the permission from NFBD PVT.LTD. You agree not to affect / interrupt or attempt to affect / interrupt the operation of this website in any way. (All content on this Web Site, including, but not limited to texts, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights). You should not use any trademarks, service marks, or copyrighted materials appearing on this Web Site, including but not limited to any logos or characters
- All the information provided in the website owned and controlled by NFBD PVT.LTD., the content on this Web Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled solely by NFBD PVT.LTD. for your personal, and noncommercial use. You may print a copy of the content and/or information contained herein for your personal, noncommercial use only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit the content or information in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of nammafamilybuilder.com.
We always welcome your comments and feedback regarding this website. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted through this website will be considered NONCONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask you not to send us any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances, NFBD PVT.LTD., be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use this website or your reliance on any information provided on this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, including without limitation, loss of data, revenue or profits.
When you virtually visit nammafamilybuilder.com, correspond to us over email, or respond to advertisements on the site, you are communicating with us electronically. This consequently gives your consent to receive electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting information notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications which we provide you through electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site blog. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
COOKIES IN WEB BROWSER
WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and NFBD PVT.LTD. with respect to your access to and/or use of this website.
- Suggestions, Complaints, and Disputes: All Suggestions, complaints and disputes are to be first addressed to nammafamilybuilder.com’s Customer Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SITE OWNERSHIP INFORMATION
www.nammafamilybuilder.com, owned, hosted and operated by NFBD PVT.LTD. and having its registered office at No: 11, 1st Street, Valli Nagar, Govindarajapuram, Guduvanchery – 603 202 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu). (Landmark – Behind SRM Public School).
WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION AS
NFBD PVT.LTD. collect and use User’s personal information through the website for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our website: We may use feedback provided by the user/s to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send the user/s information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to the inquiries, questions, and/or other requests of User’s. If User’s decides to opt to be part of our mailing list, then the User’s will receive emails about company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User’s would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
WE PROTECT USER’S INFORMATION AS
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, accidental loss or destruction of or damage to the User’s personal information and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.