Why Should Buy Land In Pudupakkam
- Due to the increasing population, the general ratio, etc. in the city area of Chennai, home buyers are looking for good green land in the coming days. Residential projects and government schemes in the suburbs have made a good change.
- The real estate sector in this area is up-and-coming in OMR. It is currently a growing area. This is a good investment area. This area is currently growing well with the opening of Sipcot and other IT Parks. Asia’s largest IT Park has been set up near.
- There are some IT companies in this park. IT companies like Hexaware Technologies, Infosys, and Capgemini. Homes like villas and flats in Chennai provide superior comfort. When you buy a place, buy a place that takes fewer minutes to go to the company.
Silo- Vel Avenue
- Located in Pudupakkam near Old Mahabalipuram Road, Silo Vel Avenue is a RERA and DTCP-approved layout. This place is a Government recognized Scheduled Place.
- Plot size in this location ranges from 792 sqft to 930 sqft. That’s a pretty good price per square foot.
Anjalai Amma Nagar
This place is located on Old Mahabalipuram Road in Pudupakkam Anjalai Amma Nagar. This location is a government-approved scheduled location.
The flat sizes in this location range from 855 sq. ft to 2824 sq. ft. That’s a pretty good price per square foot. In this place,
- Residential Demand
- Highest Appreciation
- Surrounded by IT companies and Industries
- Located at the heart of the city
- Asia’s Biggest Bus Terminal @ Kilambakkam
- 3rd Line Railway Track from Tambaram – to Chengalpattu
- 100% legal and clear
- Secured Gated Community Fully Compounded