Why Plots In Chennai ECR Road Is The Best Investment?
What Is East Coach Road (ECR)?
- Ecr Road is a two-lane highway connecting the capital of the Bay of Bengal, Chennai to Kanyakumari. It is connected to the East Coast Road by SH-45, NH-332A, and NH-32.
- This road was initially only between Chennai and Pondicherry. Then 777km has been extended to Cuddalore, Nagapattinam and Tuticorin, and Kanyakumari. These highways are maintained by Road Infrastructure Development Corporation of Tamil Nadu.
Connectivity Of ECR Chennai
- East Coach Road Link, this stretch of Ecr Road parallels Old Mahabalipuram Road or Rajiv Gandhi Road. St Thomas Mount is a metro station located near Ecr on the Chennai metro rail line.
- Thiruvanmiyur Suburban Railway Station is located near this place, which is a railway station between Chennai Central. Chennai International Airport is just off the Ecr Road.
History Of ECR Road
- This road for the first time connected two or three small fishing villages together. Then this road was well connected with the old Mahabalipuram road to Mahabalipuram.
- It was built to reduce the travel time of the fishermen. This road was extended to Pondicherry to facilitate inter-state connectivity. In 2002, the Tamil Nadu Road Development Corporation planned to upgrade this road and upgraded it to a 2-lane road connecting many small villages.
- In early times the Cholas used this east coast road for trade distribution along with the ports. Then this road was called ‘Vadukapperuvazhi’ as it marked the northern route.
Reasons For Real Estate Growth In Chennai ECR
- In recent times, the real estate market along Ecr is attracting a lot of real estate developers and home buyers. Due to good connectivity and amenities, the locations and residences here are preferred choices.
- Lands for sale in important locations such as Injambakkam, Neelangarai, Kovalam, Palavakkam, and Pudupattinam. 60 percent of the land for sale in areas around Chennai Ecr is residential.
- Land parcels and the rest are residences and villas. 4 BHK in flats are the most suitable choice among the total residences here. Due to the abundance of land here, it attracts commercial real estate developers very well.
- Many IT companies and software parks like Elcott sez have been set up near this place. The demand for real estate increases due to the many major attractions here like social amenities, water supply, electricity, schools and hospitals, and colleges.
- Ecr road is the most important part of Chennai. It is full of leading amenities and close to developed infrastructure and employment avenues so people prefer to buy land.
Best Places To Visit On ECR Road
All the places on Ecr Road are must-sees for everyone. There are many amusement parks, beaches, temples, theaters, restaurants, and fishing villages. Let’s list these places:
- Iskon Temple
- Cholamandal Artistry Village
- Muttukadu Boat House
- Chennai Crocodile Bank Trust
- MGM Dizzee World
- VGP Marine Kingdom
- Mayajal Multiplex
- Kart Attack
- Tiger Cave
- Seashell Museum
- Alampari Fort
Why Plots In Chennai ECR Is The Best Investment?
- Located on the east coast of India, Chennai is the largest economic hub of South India. Investing in this location is challenging. However, this place is developing well, so it is very good to invest in real estate.
- Prices are increasing as compared to the past. It is a prime location for investment due to its natural environment and easy access to all amenities.
- The growing popularity of Ecr Road as a tourist destination adds to its attractiveness as an investment hub. Hence, residences on Ecr road are the right choice for those who are looking for a residence in Chennai for good security and profitable living here.
1. Natural And Peaceful Environment
- Ecr Road is a stretch of peaceful beaches, lush green forests, and the beautiful Bay of Bengal. Living in this place offers beautiful sunrises, evening walks on the beach, and a cool sea breeze.
- The natural beauty of this place is a good attraction for real estate investors and tourists, making this place a great place to invest.
2. Fastest Development
- This place has a good natural coastal highway along the east coast from Thiruvanmiyur to Kanyakumari via Pondicherry.
- Along this road, places like Palavakkam, Neelangarai, Injambakkam, Muttukkadu, Kovalam, and Mahabalipuram are emerging as preferred destinations for real estate investment.
3. Excellent Connectivity
- Ecr road is well connected to other parts of the city via East Coast Road. This road is parallel to the coast and the city. It is easily accessible to many areas like Thiruvanmiyur, Adayar, Tidel Park, and Mathya Kailash. If you are looking for a luxurious and secure lifestyle, these places are a good choice.
- The real estate sector here usually offers world-class amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, landscaped gardens, etc. Also, bus and rail links are convenient to travel to all parts of the city.