What is Patta Chitta and How Can I Apply Online For It?
TN Patta Chitta
The Government of Tamil Nadu mandated the digitization of land records in 2015, making it easier for the people of Tamil Nadu to search for information on Tamil Nadu land records. The e-service portal is named Patta Chitta.
- Patta is an important document containing information on rights, ownership system, and burdens available on the e-Services TN website at eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Patta Chitta Document is a combination of two different documents, Patta and Chita, which perform two different functions but are attached for the purpose of facilitating the compiler of information online.
What is Patta
- An online patta is a legal document in Tamil Nadu that acts as a record for a particular land.
- This document is issued by the government in the name of the proprietor’s property. “Record of Rights (ROR)” is another name for the document.
The Patta contains the following legal points
- Name of the owner
- Survey No and Subdivision No
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village
- area of
land in ares ( 1 are = 1076 sq ft )
- Plot Tax-related details
- Whether the land is dry land or swamp land.
Types Of Patta
- (UDR – Updating Data Registry):
- Manual Patta
- Natham patta
- A.D. Condition Patta
- Land Handover Patta:
- TSLR Patta
- 2C Patta
- Joint Patta
(UDR – Updating Data Registry):
- From 1979 to 1986, the U.T.R. was deployed across Tamil Nadu on a large scale by regularising and reserving the land title deeds that were found manually, visiting all the village lands (except natham lands), and conducting a direct field investigation (just as the work of dividing the documents in the house as necessary and unnecessary and subordinating ours to that of others) was carried out on a large scale.
- They gave it a register and loaded it into the computer.
- That is to say, from the time the manual documents were computerized till now, we have been using it as a patta document. ·
- Now all of this has been loaded online.
What is Chitta
- The Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and the Taluk Office keep this land revenue record.
- Provides relevant details of city ownership, area, and size. Such as land. Most importantly it classifies the land as poisonous (wetland) and fungal (dry land).
The information list is in the TN Patta Chitta Land Records
The TN Patta Chitta land register contains the following details:
- Patta number,
- Name of the district,
- Taluk and village,
- Owner’s name,
- Survey number
- Area of land
- Tax details.
How to Apply for Patta Chitta Online
- Login to the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta website, the website is available in both English and Tamil.
- ( https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/home.html#)
- Under the heading ‘View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract’ select ‘View Patta & FMP / Cita / TSLR Extract’.
- Select the district from the drop-down menu. In the ‘Area category’, select the ‘Urban’ or ‘Rural’ option. Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Select ‘Taluk’ and ‘Village’ from the drop-down box. In the ‘Use Patta / Chitta’ bar, select the ‘Patta Number’ or ‘Survey Number’ option.
- If the ‘Survey Number’ option is selected in the ‘Using View View Picture / Cita’ bar, enter ‘Survey Number’ and ‘Sub Category Number’.
- If ‘Patta Number’ is selected in the ‘Try Patta / Cita’ bar, enter ‘Patta Number’.
- Click the ‘Enter authentication value’ and ‘Submit’ button.
- Upon submission of property details, a certificate will be issued online with the property details from the Town Survey Land Register.
- The certificate will contain details such as construction type of property, municipal door number, locality, type of land, and survey number
Required Documents for the Patta Chitta Application Form:
The Tesildar’s office in Tamil Nadu must receive the following documents from the applicant in order to obtain the Patta application form:
- For verification purposes, keep a photocopy of the sale deed with the original.
- Encumbrance Certificate and Tax Receipt
- A copy of one’s E Bill and a completed Patta transfer application form
- Electricity bill photocopies
- It should be noted that when submitting a Patta Chiita application, the Tamil Nadu government may request extra papers. You may require documentation such as:
- Identification and proof of residence
- Card of Rationing
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Details of the resident family’s annual income
How to Check Patta Chitta Application Status Online
- A new page appears when you click the link. (https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html)
- Enter the captcha value and the application id.
- The information will appear after you click get status.
How to Verify Patta Chitta Online
- The Town Survey Land Register certificates issued online can be verified using the ‘Verify Patta Chitta Online option on the ‘Anytime/Anywhere E-services’ portal.
- After clicking ‘Verify Patta,’ you will be taken to a page that requests a ‘Reference Number.’
- Type in the “Reference Number” and press the “Submit” button.
- The verification information for the relevant Patta will now appear on your screen.
Online Name Change Procedure
If you want to change your name on your Patta Chitta certificates, you must do the following:
- Go to the Tehsildar’s office in person and present the following documents: an Aadhaar card, an Encumbrance Certificate, a Bank Challan, and a Land Register Document.
- Next, present these documents to the appropriate department and obtain the Patta Name Transfer Application form.
- You must then correctly complete the form and submit it to the appropriate department in order to ensure that you have paid the application form fees as well as any other associated fees.
- The applicants will then be guided by the Tehsildar’s Office during their visit.
- The majority of Tahsildar offices in the state contain an e-service department center.
- Officials may direct users to that location in order to submit their documents. For a $60 application fee, the documents will be scanned and then uploaded.
- The applicant will be given an ID and receipt once the transfer documents have been submitted.
- Applications will be directed to the appropriate VOA position.
- This procedure will take 2 to 3 weeks to complete internally.
- The applicants will then be able to check the status of their name change by logging into the portal and entering their application ID
How to Transfer Patta Chitta Online?
- Go to the official website and download the application transfer form.
- To transfer, fill out this form electronically and submit it through the official Patta Chitta platform in Tamil Nadu.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form, which will be processed by the appropriate authorities.
- To complete a Patta Chitta transfer via the offline route, go to the appropriate Taluk Office or contact the Village Office Administrator directly (VOA).
How to View Patta Online
- Visit the official website (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html) to get started. On the left side of the page, on the bottom left, click “Verify Patta.”
- Enter the Application ID and click “Submit” on the redirected page.
Patta Chitta Overview
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Land Record
Tamil Nadu State Government
People residing in Tamil Nadu
Facilitating access to information through digitization
The Tamil Nadu government merged ‘Patta’ and ‘Chitta’ into a single text called ‘Pattachitta’ in 2015.
Importance of Patta Chitta
- Patta and Chitta are land revenue records maintained by the Tamil Nadu Government.
- Patta and Chitta documents play an important role in all property-related transactions in Tamil Nadu like property transfer, property pledge, property legal opinion, etc.
Patta/Chitta view -Land Records
- View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract
- View A-Register Extract
- Verify Patta
- Verify Poramboke Land
What is TSLR Extract?
- The acronym TSLR stands for Town Survey Land Record. The revenue land records for land in Tamil Nadu are called field extracts or town survey land extracts.
- They are the municipal and town area equivalents of patta.
What is A Register in Tamil Nadu Land Records?
- A – Register is a record of the land held at the VAO’s office (Village Administrative Officer) in Tamil Nadu.
- It has details on the property such as its classification, tax assessment, owner’s name, etc
What is Poramboke Land
- Natham is known as Poramboke, which means “poram” is outside; “poke… revenue record.” As a result, “poramboke lands” refers to land that has not been assessed for revenue purposes.
Field Measurement Book (FMB)
- The Field Measurement Book (FMB) sketch is a collection of map data that the government keeps in volumes at each Tahsildar office.
- Individual survey number sketches are kept at a scale of 1:1000 or 1:2000 in FMBs.
Components of FMB
- Extension lines
- Subdivision lines
- Neighboring field survey numbers
- As a result, having an authorized document for the property, like all other legal and financial documents, is required for all real estate owners to avoid losing their property and becoming embroiled in legal issues.
- The Patta Chitta is a legal revenue document that is issued exclusively to Tamil Nadu residents.
This Post Has 18 Comments
Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your website is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you?¦ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and simply couldn’t come across. What a perfect web site.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service
Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google bookmarks due to your layout. But seriously, I believe your internet site has 1 in the freshest theme I??ve came across. It extremely helps make reading your blog significantly easier.
We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback.
I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback
Very well-written article. It will be valuable to anybody who uses it, including me. Keep up the good work – for sure i will check out more posts.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback
Thanks for this wondrous post
Thanks For Your Comments
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
Thanks for Your Loveable Words
Excellent blog right here! Additionally your website a lot up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link in your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Thanks for the excellent comment.
I have recently started a blog, the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
Thanks for the wonderful comment
Wow, incredible blog structure! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The whole look of your site is magnificent, as neatly as the content!
Thanks for your good reply