Why Should You Buy Land in a Unique and Luxurious Manner?
- The National average appreciation rate for Real estate is around 3% to 5%.
- According to the statistics and Real estate Experts’ opinion, 2020 had seen the most traction ( growth ) for the Real estate sellers.
- Good quality living should be within everyone’s reach.
- In India, the people are always after the investment in buying land and gold. Both are very important investments from the beginning of human culture.
- Both property types of investments have their advantages to a great extent.
- The lifetime period is short for human beings. But the life and value of land, gold gets increase with time.
- “Housing for all by 2022 “ mission “ Pradhan Mantri Yojana – PMAY ” – is halfway through its deadline.
- The Reserve Bank of India raised the housing loan limits under Priority sector lending ( PSL ) for weaker sections and lower-income groups.
- With this, the buyer in Metros can now avail of a home loan of up to Rs. 35 lakhs as against up to Rs.28 lakhs earlier. in the cities, the buyer can avail loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs
- The people always have an urge to own buy land.
- Some people think about their peaceful Post – Retirement Life.
- The cost of living is keeping pace with income levels for multifamily.
- The upcoming plotted developments are at preferred locations with the best price.
- The preference for affordable apartment units will also continue to gain momentum.
- Buying a property could be one of the most important decisions of our life.
- One can select the land to buy near me exactly the way he has envisioned it.
Current Scenario of Real Estate and Buy Land Methods
- The plot sizes start as low as 560 sq. ft and go all the way up to 2400 sq. ft. and more.
- The plots starting from 11 lakh onwards are available. ( surrounded by all that we need )
- And the average prices are at Rs.2,500/- sq.ft.
- The buyer trends are always based on current inquiries, the highest demand is for plots sized between 1000 – 1200 sq. ft with an average price range of Rs.25/- – Rs.35/- lakh.
- The buyers are preferring more customized space and hence the trend of plotted developments is on the rise.
- With the developing infrastructure, robust connectivity, and the growth of IT/ITes establishment, the plot land demand in Chennai is likely to surge very big in the times to come so buy land.
- Chennai also receives a considerable number of NRI investment opportunities as well.
Categories And Payment Options To Be Considered
- We have to identify the following five most important categories and payment options before we decide on our purpose.
- Buy and Sell (Short-Term): This is generally for a quick, small to medium profit.
- Buy and Sell (Long-Term): This is generally focused on large intrinsic value appreciation over a long period.
- Buy and Lease: This offers regular income and long-term value appreciation.
- Buy land and Self-Use :
We can save on rental property and have the benefit of self-utilization.
The value appreciation of the property takes place.
Buy V/S Rent Approach
- Many buy land a property to use rent collected from the property to pay EMIs.
Experts say that it is a wrong approach.
- Because there is always a chance for the property to remain vacant for months together before we find a tenant.
- The important payment options available in the
market are as below
1. Down-Payment Plan.
2. Flexi-Payment Plan.
3. Construction-Linked Plan.
4. Possession-Linked Plan.
- Sometimes the downpayment might be more than
- The high operating costs can add an extra financial burden to our investment.
Indirect Investments In Real Estate
- Real Estate Investments Trusts ( REITs)
- The real estate investment trusts offer a way to invest in real estate without having to own, operate, or finance properties.
- The owner of many commercial properties sells shares ( often traded ) to investors and then passes on the rental income in the form of a distribution.
- Real Estate Company Stocks.
- Real Estate Sector-focused Mutual funds and ETFs.
- Mortgage Bonds.
- Mortgage Bonds – Backed Securities ( MBS ).
The Type Of Land Sellers
The following is the list of land sellers
- Government authority Land Sellers.
- Private developer Land Sellers.
- Private Individual Land Sellers.
- Real estate Experts’ opinion is that 2020 will see the most traction ( growth ) for the Real estate sellers.
- Chennai is ranked as the safest city in India and also the 4th largest city in India attracts a lot of people from other cities due to its booming job opportunities.
Important Factors To Be Considered Before The Decision On Buy land
Nature Of Flexibility
- We can buy land and keep it with the purpose of home construction after a certain period of time.
- If the situation is not in our favor in the future, then we can sell the land to someone for high returns.
- So, the vacant land has the flexibility to adopt all the chances of our wish to tool in the future.
- The time taken for planning and implementing the construction is according to one’s wish, decision, and availability of funds.
- The immediate construction possibilities are there and at the same time, they have the option of postponing the construction work for a later period.
- The demand for land is always on the increasing side and the value also gets increased due to market changes and political scenarios in the country.
- The people can choose the property at a young stage and keep it for some time as an ideal and after a certain period of time, they can go for with construction ideas or otherwise they can sell it at the buy land value at an increased current value of the market. It depends on one’s planning with financial backup.
- The property location is the important factor for profitability in real estate investing.
- The location is the mid-to-long-term view of how the area is expected to evolve over the investment period.
- The closeness to markets, warehouses, transport hubs, freeways, and tax-exempt areas is to be considered.
- The proximity to amenities, green space, scenic views, and the neighborhood’s status factor to be checked.
Road Infrastructure and Utilities
- The areas should have good public transportation systems.
- The selected area should be well connected by both road and rail.
- Plots should have marked access to public streets/roads/pathways.
- If the plot is situated with a front on the street/road, it’s better.
- The utility connections and sewerage needs to be in place.
- The vacant land is connected to a road and it should be connected to public utilities such as water, gas, and electricity.
- The increase in value of land is dependent on the surrounding infrastructure improvements. So, the proper care has to be taken to check the nature and improvement possibilities in an area.
- The plot/land investment is always with less investment cost.
- Real estate values tend to increase over time, and with a good investment, we can turn a profit when it’s time to sell.
- Rents also tend to rise over time, which can lead to higher cash flow.
- The property value is usually appreciated on its own over the long – term.
- And also the owner can force appreciation on their properties through renovations, zoning changes, and other updates to their buildings.
Build Equity And Wealth
- As we pay down a property mortgage, we build equity – an asset that’s part of our net worth.
- And as we build equity, we have the leverage to buy land more properties and increase cash flow and wealth even more.